2008年4月21日月曜日

4月21日(2) To MR E.P Lowe・Arudou Debito 



Mr E.P Lowe
If you are reading this blog, please comment on this blog.
Contrary to what you say about me, I am not against people criticizing Japan.
I welcome it.
Keep in mind, I won't suppress your comments, however much you speak aganint me,however much you call names about me.

What I am against is suprressing the comments, surpressing truth, while allowing a hate speech as Mr Arudo Debito does on his blog.

Please feel free to comment. I wholeheartedly welcome it.
Let's begin discussions between J and NJ.
Who do you think is stopping it?
Thank you.

The comment has been blocked

http://www.debito.org/index.php/?p=1633

Audou Debito/Arudou Debito/Audou Debito

# ponta Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
April 21st, 2008 at 3:36 pm

E.P Lowe
Thanks for responding.

In the UK having knowledge of where someone’s corpse is located is a pretty strong link in a murder/manslaughter case.


But that does not means the one who has knowledge killed the victim in the U.K.,isn’t it?

The defendant is tricked into signing papers. He is given his day in court - but is expected to be capable of communicating in Japanese.


The accuser was aided by Japanese lawyer and I am sure he was aided by an interpreter.
So I asked him and his wife to speak out on this point, but Mr Arudo blocked the comments.

However, in the last part of your quote above you seem to imply that Mr Arudou curses Japanese people. This I have never observed.


This I am happy to disagree.

I think you’d just like it if we all shut up, stopped drawing attention to the shameful things that Japanese society tolerates and went away. That is bullshit!


Hmm I totally disagree. You guys have every right to criticize Japanese society.
What I am saying is that Mr Arudou keeping covering up the facts, and keep suppressing the comments. You just don’t know because he suppress the comments trying to tell the truth..

Mr Arudou, let them see my blog so that they can see the comments you blocked.

http://pontasmemorandum.blogspot.com/

E.P Lowe You can comment on my blog. I welcome you.

Arudou Debito・Arudou Debito

Arudou Debito・Arudou Debito・

Arudou Debito Arudou Debito 

Arudou Debito Arudou Debito 

E.P Lowe/E.P Lowe/E.P Lowe/E.P Lowe/E.P Lowe/E.P Lowe

0 件のコメント: