2008年4月13日日曜日

2008/04/13 Arudou Debito blog 投稿



The comment has been blocked
Debito
1. ponta Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
April 13th, 2008 at 2:08 pm

Mr Idubor
According to your letter, you didn’t rape the accuses in the shop, and you said you didn’t molested the accuser in the car though the court text said that you said so.
So the police and the court made the story up.
Why didn’t you say that in the court?
Why Debito and you have been keeping the information secret?;Debito hasn’t mentioned it in the blog, and he keeps blocking my comment.
And I wonder why the hell the police made up the story that was inconsistent with the accuser’s story if they wanted to make you guilty?
Don’t get me wrong; I’ll read the court text with a grain of salt just as I read your letter with a grain of salt. I just want to see justice.
The more Debito covers up the facts, the more your case looks dubious.
Notice your case is getting less and less attention because people know Mr Arudou covers up the facts for you.

0 件のコメント: